IPOLImage Processing Online is "a research journal of image processing and image analysis which emphasizes the role of mathematics as a source for algorithm design and the reproducibility of the research". An online demo is attached to each article published in this journal. Digital geometry demos are under the topic "Geometry" and are listed below.
- Streaming Distance Transform Algorithm for Neighborhood-Sequence Distances (Nicolas Normand, Robin Strand, Pierre Evenou, Aurore Arlicot)
- Digital Level Layers for Digital Curve Decomposition and Vectorization (Laurent Provot, Yan Gerard, Fabien Feschet)
- A Near-Linear Time Guaranteed Algorithm for Digital Curve Simplification Under the Fréchet Distance (Isabelle Sivignon)
- Meaningful Scales Detection: an Unsupervised Noise Detection Algorithm for Digital Contours (Bertrand Kerautret, Jacques-Olivier Lachaud)
- Interactive Segmentation Based on Component-trees (Benoît Naegel, Nicolas Passat)
- Extraction of Connected Region Boundary in Multidimensional Images (David Coeurjolly, Bertrand Kerautret, Jacques-Olivier Lachaud)